About the role
We are looking for a seasoned Product Designer to lead several projects. The successful candidate will have a strong background in running design projects as part of wider digital transformation initiatives. Knowledge of UX and a proven track record of creating intuitive, customer-focused designs using a data-driven approach is essential. A natural problem solver capable of thinking outside the box, more innovative than repetitive. They will be confident working with senior client stakeholders and putting forward designs that are underpinned by research, data, and insights.
Skills, knowledge & experience
As a Product Designer at REO, you will be working with household brands helping them deliver industry leading transformative digital experiences. You will work hand in glove with UX consultants, translating customer insights into a product strategy and vision for our clients. Day to day you will be involved in the full design cycle from sitting in on user research, mocking up concepts as the research surfaces the problems users face, designing and iterating products for web and mobile platforms. You will be hands on while taking a leading role in the various projects, you will own the design process and overall (design) deliverables of each project.
Requirements & Personal Characteristics
- Excellent knowledge of both UX and UI design as well as branding and design systems
- Experience delivering innovative and disruptive designs
- A genuine problem solver
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, presenting your design thinking and rationale
- Have outstanding personal and communications skills both internally and externally
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Understanding of how to effectively apply qualitative and quantitative data to your design solutions
- Experience sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Experience working in agile
- Commercial awareness
- Experience working in Figma
- Experience mocking up concepts during UX research sessions
- Experience of working with product teams and product owners
- Flexible hours
- Remote working
- Sociable, friendly team
- 30 days holiday, including your birthday off and 3 days over Christmas.
- Great pension contributions of 5%
- Personal development budget
- Birthday gift
- Mobile phone reimbursement
Sound like the right job for you? Apply using the form below!