- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their mobile phone number after completing the survey.
- Employees of REO Digital Limited (“REO”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from REO containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the digital form and submit your mobile phone number. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- REO accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by REO.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 3 November 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 4 November 2022.
- The 1st winner will receive a META Quest 2 VR Gaming Headset, the 2nd winner will receive Ray-Ban Stories Smart Glasses and the 3rd winner will receive a £150 AirBnB gift card.
- REO accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes.
- The winners will be notified by phone on or after 4 November 2022 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to REO within 14 days of being notified by REO, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and REO shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and REO shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner by REO by post.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 4 November 2022 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address Marketing, REO Digital, Black Prince Rd, Vauxhall, London SE1 7SJ.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- REO retains the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event the original prizes offered are not available.
- REO accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. REO further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of REO for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- REO reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of REO in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- REO shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: REO Digital, Black Prince Rd, Vauxhall, London SE1 7SJ.
Terms & Conditions: CX Circle prize draw
Let’s work together.
We’re happy to discuss your digital experience and answer any questions.