ISMS Policy Statement
At REO Digital, each member of the company is committed to an effective Information security management system with its strategic business objectives.
- Provide and configure systems for protection against unauthorized software applications being installed and accessed remotely
- Provide mechanisms to ensure device compliance for a more remote work force
- Provide and monitor ongoing training of all remote employees on the importance of effective information security management.
- Ensure development and implementation of measurable policies and processes while considering the protection of the organization’s information assets from all threats both internal and external
2.0 REO is committed to integrating environmental best practice into all our business activities. We accept our environmental responsibilities and recognise our obligation to reduce the impact of our business activities on the environment. REO will achieve this through a policy of continual improvement in environmental performance. REO will ensure that:
- Significant risks to the environment associated with office-based activities are assessed and minimised. Furthermore, REO will attempt to minimise its overall impact on the environment however we can.
- Provide suitable and sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to employees regarding impacts on the environment.
- Employees will make proper use of any equipment and systems of work provided. REO will also take all reasonable steps to ensure that control measures are properly used.
- Adequate arrangements are in place to deal with accidents and emergencies related to contamination, spillages or other adverse environmental effects.
3.0 The HR Team will;
- Compile an inventory of all hazardous substances in our offices that could be released into the environment.
- Identify operations that use significant energy with a view to reducing consumption.
- Identify streams where energy is being wasted with a view to recycling and or reusing where necessary.
- Review staff travelling arrangements with a view to encouraging car-sharing, use of public transport, cycling and working from home where practicable.
- Ensure that any control measures in place are adequately maintained, examined and tested by a qualified professional.
- Ensure that our employees are aware of arrangements and procedures in place in all of our offices to deal with accidents, incidents, spillages and emergencies.
- Put supervisions in place to ensure that our employees properly use control measures.
- Identify operations that use resources such as paper, and review the need for the current level of consumption and identify savings where possible.